Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A-England Bridal Veil

Hi loves! Happy Tuesday! Did everyone have a good weekend & visit with the Easter Bunny? I am back to Kingston today, but just until Thursday, because I don't like school on Fridays! I'm such a bad student LOL!

I know I have shown off A-England Bridal Veil before but it was on such short nubbin-y nails and I feel that they need to be on long nails!



Nom nom nom, Black scattered holo polish. This is literally one of my FAVOURITE polishes in my collection!

Thanks for reading <3

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. It looks so amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a beautiful polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-england is amazing and these are perfect! Stunning colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is now officially on my wish list! LOVE this color! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...